Wednesday, October 05, 2016

The return of Mpumelelo Bhulose known as Mr Xulu Ghabhashe on uzalo.

Mpumelelo Bhulose  who plays the character of Muzi xulu Gxabhashe we were told that he has resigned from uzalo earlier on this year around march,many fans were shocked when announcing that there will be no longer character of Muzi xulu known as Gxabhashe on uzalo.
Muzi xulu said it wasn't my intentions to leave uzalo,I know that many fans really love this Muzi xulu character that's why I decided to do come back on uzalo and I know that it wasn't confirmed that i will be leaving uzalo for good.Muzi xulu is busy fixing contract issues with uzalo Management as we speak .we have been told that the Muzi xulu character will appear on uzalo after  Mxolisi and Mastermind being released from jail in uzalo season 3.
the management of uzalo asked Mpumelelo Bhulose who plays the character of Muzi xulu to come back since the fans of uzalo are hungry to see the return of Muzi xulu .the management of uzalo said even though the decision it is not yet finalised but for facts Muzi xulu will appear on uzalo season 3 so fans be ready for the return of Muzi xulu Gxabhashe on uzalo.Muzi xulu said I was delighted and shocked when the management of uzalo called and ask me to come back to uzalo and told me that fans are hungry to see Muzi xulu on uzalo,surely my fans will see the character of xulu again


No comments:

Post a Comment