Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Will the feud between AKA and Black coffee the best South African musician come to an end ?

We have been told that Black coffee and AKA did not get along since from the start,this two their beef has come to the next level since Black coffee was caught last week giving hot clap to one of AKA's team member.
Black coffee said I know very well that me and AKA didn't get along since from the start I did what I did because I was angry at that moment and again the team member of  AKA was wrong that's why I end up losing control giving him a clap.
AKA said what Black coffee did was wrong so he has to come and apologize or we as the AKA team members will open a case ,the day after the accident Black coffee went to the media and public to apologize for what he did so it's up to AKA's team weather they accept  his apology or turn it down.the question we are asking our self as public is that is this the end of the feud between AKA and Black coffee or there is still more to come?.

No comments:

Post a Comment