Thursday, January 12, 2017

The truth about King Monada's father

The hit-maker of Ska bhora Moreki King Monada was recently all over the social media about his father,the speculations of fans are extremely high since had been rumoured that Penny Penny could be the father of king Monada.
Penny Penny just recently told that media that King Monada is his son,the disco king Penny Penny really shocked media and Monada's fans since earlier on last year has been reported that the disco king was claiming that Cassper Nyovest  is his son.
Penny Penny said"King Monada is my long lost son,even though I don't know him that much but I can tell that he is my blood,I met Monada's mother in early 90's the time I used to visit my best late friend Peta Teanet at a small village called Mokgolobotho in Limpopo".
"The mother of Monada was working at the shop in Tzaneen town that's where we met and our love started growing from that day,time wait for no man just wish I could turn back the clock and spend each and every second I lost with my son,Monada is my son and he had made me proud I am really not ashamed to call him my son"he added.
"My son will be turning 22 this year my greatest wish is to spend his birthday with him,we are still busy with the arrangement of meeting one another at the moment,now as we speak on my studio busy working on a new song that will be dedicated to him on his big day"said Penny Penny.
Nothing has been confirmed at the moment and most unfortunate is that we haven't had a chance to hear the side of the story of King Monada,What we have now is claims that Penny Penny pointed out the questions still remains unanswered about the claims of disco king.

4 comments:

  1. Wow really am really happy for King monada and father😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops if so, it means the music Tallent runs in the blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops if so, the music Tallent runs in the blood������

    ReplyDelete