Thursday, January 18, 2018

DJ Tira wants to copy me

YESTERDAY, the beef between Afrotainment boss DJ Tira and Big Nuz’ Mampintsha shifted up a gear.

On Gagasi FM the singer, whose real name is Mandla Maphumulo, told DJ Naves and Sphectacula that Tira had been telling lies.

Mampintsha was responding to Tira’s announcement that Big Nuz is no longer being managed by Afrotainment.

Mampintsha said Tira was trying to make it sound as if Big Nuz was in the wrong.
In Zulu, he said: “Let me tell you the truth. The day I decided to start my own company was when things changed.

“When I signed Babes Wodumo, people started gossiping about me and still do.

“No one said they wanted to jump ship.

“I said I wanted to open a company and do my own thing. He left everything just to focus on me and even decided to open a dance school, which is exactly what I’m doing. The dancers at Afrotainment previously danced for Babes.

“He even signed a singer to copy her.”
DJ Tira accused of lying about why he dumped Big Nuz. Photo: Jabulani Langa.
DJ Tira said he was not trying to copy Mampintsha’s West Ink.
“I didn’t dump Big Nuz. Since October, people who wanted the group needed to call him or Danger.”

“I’m not jealous. Is it a problem if I give dancers a chance? Let’s grow our music industry in peace. Can we hear when the next Big Nuz album will be out or if it’s coming out?”

No comments:

Post a Comment